- 2019, Bernardita Ried, 4rd year Physics and Astronomy student at Universidad de Chile, on The Zig-Zag process for Bayesian sampling.
As an output of the internship, Bernardita wrote a Jupyter tutorial serving as an accessible introduction to the algorithm described in the article The Zig-Zag process and super efficient sampling for Bayesian analysis of big data, by Bierkens, Fearnhead and Roberts.
- 2019, Andrés Riveros, 5th year Mathematical Engineering student at Universidad de Chile, on Efficiency and Convergence of time-continuous Monte Carlo Markov Chains methods.
- 2018, Léa Rault, 3rd year Mathematical Engineering student at INSA Rennes, France, on Fast marching algorithm for Eikonal equation and its derivatives.
- 2018, Bastien Nony, 4th year Mathematical Engineering student at INSA Toulouse, France, on Variational Expectation-Maximization algorithm for velocity reconstruction in seismic tomography.
- 2018, Advanced Machine Learning Reading Class, Universidad de Chile, Master/PhD Elective.
- 2016-2017, Teaching assistant, Université Toulouse 1, General Mathematics for Mathematics- Economy Licence, 96 hours.
- 2013-2016, Teaching assistant, INSA Toulouse, General Mathematics and Probabilities-Statistics for Engineering Licence, 64 hours/year.